in 7 days and a few hours, I will be on a plane to Greece.
I may cry when we take off... and when we land. flying tends to make me emotional, what can I say? Bekah, if you're reading this, you have permission to laugh at me a little bit.
I haven't even officially started packing yet... I should get on that. though I did spend at least three hours in Target with my mom yesterday, so 95% percent of my shopping is doneso.
speaking of packing, I will be the first to admit that I am the worst procrastinator about it, but I make it happen because I'm actually super good at it.
this post is reminding me of my tumblr days, so I think a list is in order...
Things TUH DO before you leave to study abroad:
- acquire travel essentials-- go to my Grandparents' house to see what travel goodies they are letting me borrow, and get some euros, and my other grandparents' house to get the backpack my aunt and uncle are letting me borrow
- last minute Walmart trip
- buy the perfect and quintessential travel journal and a glue stick
- figure out when the last time I see everyone will be... try not to miss saying bye to anyone... don't worry about it if that happens? yes.
- make travel playlist!
- pack essentials for the plane (hello, 17+ hours on a plane over two days)
- PACK all the things
- last hurrah with family and best buds- for me this comes in the form of a Saturday spent exploring in Vermont and a potential nostalgic trip to Water Country, yayuh.
- blog, Facebook, instagram, and tell everyone about how excited I am
- order pictures to take and decorate my walls
- finally finish last season of Amazing Race with dad and Ky? please.
this has been a rambling moment. cheers if you made it all the way through!