- watch your dear kitchen-challenged friend make cookies and make sure she doesn't set anything on fire
- check your mailbox
- write letters to your pen pals
- go grocery shopping
- have a nice walk on this strangely warm (50s) day (on the way to Aldi, of course)
- clean your room
- listen to Christmas music (I know you're thinking, "hey! that's not productive!"...good for the soul, remember? moving on.)
- paint your nails
- catch up on emails
- do some jumping jacks to keep that blood flowin'
- make up things to write on your calendar
- organize your underwear drawer
- write your Christmas list
- wash your dishes
- have a nice stretch
- pluck your eyebrows
- make tea
- make a plan and lists for the Christmas Market
- and finally... BLOG.
I have done nearly all of these things today. Now, I am about to listen to Jeremiah (dramatized ESV audio version... ooh!), and work on numbers 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, and 18.