Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Festival of Lights- Our Fantastic View

Rudolph
Ornaments 
Donald and Daisy
Goofy
Spectators
SANTA (being slightly hidden by a pole, oops)

A tradition in Chicago: every year, they light up Michigan Avenue for Christmas then have a big Disney parade. It's called the Festival of Lights. Ema, Ethan, and I walked over and got a rather terrible spot, but slowly inched our way closer to a slightly less terrible spot. By the end, I wound up between a  camp chair nobody was sitting in and a stroller being pushed into the backs of my legs. Though this was a better situation of having a random woman pretty much hugging me from behind- hand on my shoulder, shouting in French. People are great. These pictures are not great quality, but definitely give you the same perspective I had while watching! It was a wicked fun night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment