Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Life Lately in Photos!


Accidentally opened my camera app while Ema and I were checking our directions, and took a picture of her cute little outfit, haha. 

Early morning view from the roof... wonderful!

Just face timing my roommate... from across the room.



Found a woooonderful little place with some friends, this is a Peppermint Patty: super delicious fancy hot chocolate with peppermint syrup and lots of whipped cream.

Advantage to having events in the Alumni Auditorium? Walking right down from our room in slippers.

Got a new weaher app that also suggests what you should wear that day! Yes, Ema and I both wore a dress this day. 

My view from a new coffee shop I found!! They have an outdoor garden you can sit in. 

Watching the frisbee game! I always take pictures of my feet, haha. 

Ladies of 3 North huddled outside waiting to go into Informal (improv & sketch comedy show), most of us without jackets! 

Screenshot of a map... yeah technology. 

Yet another early morning view on the roof! Love. 


Love, 
Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment